The Sony Internet Player with Google TV redefines what you can do with your TV. Go beyond watching movies and shows with apps for games, sports, music, and more. Surf the web using the Google Chrome Browser and check your social networks or stream online video. The remote control doesn't just change channels; it also has a full backlit keyboard for typing, a touch pad, and three-axis motion sensor for gaming.
- Sony's NSZ-GS7 Internet Player powered by Google TV, lets you connect your TV and set-top box to seamlessly access and enjoy a virtually unlimited range of entertainment and information.
- Your smartphone isn't the only device with apps. Now your TV can give you app-convenience as well. Access the Google Play store to enjoy thousands of apps for games, music, sports, news, and more.
- The Google Play has been designed and optimized for TV so you get a simple and intuitive user experience.
- Use the Google Chrome Browser to watch online video, update your status, see what's viral in real time, and browse virtually anything you want.
- While watching TV, you may see something that intrigues you. Now, you can instantly search for information or make a comment on Facebook or Twitter without leaving the TV or turning on your PC. With the direct button on the remote, quickly switch to Picture in Picture dual screen mode. It's the easy way to make the most of TV viewing enjoyment while sharing the fun on social network sites.
- The included remote control allows for easy operation on a touch pad as well as a full keyboard with LED backlight, and a three-axis motion sensor for games, apps, and more. This universal remote also controls basic operations of your TV, AV amplifier, and set-top box from various manufacturers.
- Experience enhanced cross-device connectivity with Sony's mobile apps, which are available for iPhone as well as Android devices starting with the Sony tablet and Xperia. For example, Media Remote enables you to "throw" a website on your mobile device to the TV and vice versa.
- You can make the most of a Network Media Player/Blu-ray Disc Player powered by Google TV, which gives you the enjoyment and convenience of Bluetooth and USB supported accessories - including keyboard, mouse, headphone, speaker, and more.
- By clicking the "Google TV" icon on the home menu of compatible Sony BRAVIA HDTV models, you can directly select Google Play and apps. In addition, basic operation of the Network Media Player and Blu-ray Disc Player are possible with the BRAVIA remote control.