This audio/video cabinet combines real wood with a multi-step process Cocoa finish with a contemporary Matte Black steel frame for a new take on an old classic. It can accommodate most flat panel TVs up to 50" (or up to 100 lbs.), and up to six A/V components or four components plus a soundbar or center channel speaker in the upper open area. Features elegant dark tinted tempered safety glass door panels to help hide clutter while allowing for operation of remote controls. An integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and routes wires and interconnect cables while internal slots provide proper air circulation for convection cooling of your components. Assembles in minutes with absolutely no tools required.
Overall Dimensions: 46"W x 24"H x 19"D
• Assembles in minutes with no tools required
• Accommodates most flat panel TVs up to 50" or 100 lb.
• Can hold up to six A/V components, or up to four components plus a soundbar in the open top area
• Beautiful multi-step finishing process in Cocoa color
• Interior adjustable tempered safety glass shelf
• Interior openings for convection cooling of components
• Tinted tempered safety glass doors allow for remote control use
• Elegant Black glass top and Black glass soundbar shelf
• Integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and organizes wires and interconnect cables