ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200 is an ultra-musical 31-band stereo graphic equalizer that goes the distance to offer a maximum in performance and flexibility in both live and studio applications. Start with the forward-looking, patent-pending FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly reveals feedback frequencies and also can be used as an audio analyzer. A whole battery of superb features makes the FBQ6200 score high on the ease-of-use scale: dedicated limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion, and a pink noise generator provides test signals for equalizing your sound system to any room acoustics. A mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency gives your music some extra verve.
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany